- Send me a message with your email and let me know it’s for click-up. I will then send you an invite.
- Use the click-up on-boarding process and make an account
- Download click-up through app store or at https://clickup.com/
- Familiarise yourself with click-up
How to pick a task to work on
I forgot to mention that you need to assign the article to the editor when you are done with the task.
You do this by clicking here (picture below) and assigning it to the editor, Kayla Matthews.
If there is any issues with the article Kayla have permission to send the article back to you for a revision.
- Go to clickup.up
- Go to your assigned website folder
- Go to writers hub
- Pick one of the tasks under writer needed
- set a goal date for completion and assign the task to yourself
- Start writing in google doc
- Share the google document link inside click up comment section
- Go through the click up checklist
- Set the article status into editor needed and assign the task to the editor
- Congratulations you are now done! 🥳
Where to write the article?
All articles should be written in google docs
Where to deliver the article?
Upload the article to the click up task – Link to guide ▶